Legacy Giving: Give for Tomorrow
A bequest is a powerful and easy way for you to support our vital efforts. You can name NCMEC as a beneficiary in a new or existing will, trust, life insurance policy or retirement plan. You simply need to provide your attorney or plan administrator with the following information:
- NCMEC is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization, incorporated in the District of Columbia.
- Federal tax ID #: 52-1328557.
- Legal name: The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Legal address: 699 Prince St., Alexandria, VA 22314.
Your bequest can be a specific:
- Dollar amount.
- Property (such as securities, savings bonds, real estate or personal property).
- Percentage or portion of what remains of your estate after providing for loved ones (this option provides the most benefits for children).
Suggested bequest language:
"I give, devise, and bequeath to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), a nonprofit organization, with a principal business address of 699 Prince St., Alexandria, VA 22314, the sum of $_________ (or specific property, or a designated percentage or portion of the remainder of my estate) to support NCMEC’s efforts to help find missing children, eliminate child sexual exploitation and prevent child victimization"